14. Champions of Character recognition of athletic programs and athletes, both NAIA and KCAC.
13. We signed a contract with the BGW engineering firm to design the Shari Flaming Center for the Arts.
12. Fourteen athletic teams received NAIA Scholar team awards; our football team was one of four in the nation that achieved a 3.0 grade-point average or higher.
11. We had the largest graduating class in history.
10. Enrollment bounced back, thanks to Tabor College-Wichita and a record number of new students on the Hillsboro campus.
9. The social work program passed Benchmark 1 in the accreditation process for the Council on Social Work Education.
8. The music program received a 10-year reaffirmation by the National Association of Schools of Music.
7. Improved curbside appeal of the campus with new on-campus cul-de-sacs at Madison and C streets.
6. Men?s and women?s basketball teams played in the NAIA national tournament.
5. Baseball played in the NAIA World Series and placed fifth in the nation.
4. We received permission to offer unlimited online programs. (Prior to that, the college could offer only 10 percent of any program online. ?That was really huge for Tabor College-Wichita?in one year the number of students taking online classes jumped by 67 percent.?)
3. We launched the master of arts degree in entrepreneurial ministry leadership.
2. We met the Mabee Foundation fundraising challenge, resulting in a $1 million gift from them.
1. There were many spiritual commitments along with teachable moments in the lives of our students.