The City of Hillsboro has reopened their golf course for “No Touch” golf on Monday, April 20 at 10 a.m. with the following rules in place (these are in addition to all existing course rules and guidelines):
1. The course will be open to Annual Green Fee Players and residents of Hillsboro, KS only.
2. The clubhouse, restrooms, and cart rental will be closed and unavailable at this time.
3. Golfers must not touch pins, holes or other items or surfaces that would otherwise be subject to repeated touching.
4. Golfers must maintain a six-foot distance, and be limited to groups of 4 or fewer, and NOT share golf carts (nor take turns operating the same cart). The only exception will be for immediate family members, they may share a cart.
5. Failure to comply with the rules may result in disciplinary action, from a warning up to suspension of golfing privileges by the Course Superintendent.
The City of Hillsboro will continue to monitor the situation with local and state health authorities and these rules will remain in effect until such time as any State of Kansas or Marion County “Stay At Home” orders are no longer in effect.