State seeks public?s help in reporting wildlife crimes

The Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism is urging anyone who witnesses a wildlife crime to report it.

According to Marvin Peterson, Natural Resource officer with KDWPT, details of the crime and any other information, such as license tag numbers, dates and times should be reported.

Crimes can be reported to Peterson at 620-727-3386 or the KDWPT Operation Game Thief line at 877-426-38423.

For more information, call 620-672-5911.

More from Hillsboro Free Press
Sterling at Tabor Oct 16, 2010 homecoming
Read More