Written by Hillsboro Free Press Tuesday, 31 July 2012 13:53
Polling sites for the Aug. 7 primary election will remain open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Registered voters will receive a ballot for their party of record, Republican or Democratic.
Below are the polling sites in Marion County, and the precincts assigned to them, as reported by Rhonda Toal, election clerk.
• Burns Community Center, 301 N. Washington: Burns City, Milton Twp., Summit Twp.
• Emmanuel Baptist Church, 229 N. Walnut (Marion): Part of Centre South Twp., Center North Twp., Gale Twp., Grant North Twp., Grant South Twp., Marion North City
• Florence Masonic Center, 421 Main: Doyle Twp., part of Fairplay Twp., Florence City
• Goessel City Building, 101 S. Cedar: Part of East Branch Twp., Goessel City, Menno Twp., West Branch Twp.
• Hillsboro City Building, 118 E. Grand: Hillsboro 1st (west) City, Lehigh City, Lehigh Twp., Risley Twp.
• Hillsboro United Methodist Church, 905 E. D: Hillsboro 2nd (east) City, Liberty Twp.
• Lincolnville Community Center, 213 W. Sixth: Clark Twp., Clear Creek Twp., Lincolnville City, Lost Springs Twp., Lost Springs City
• Our Savior Lutheran Church, 320 S. Cedar (Marion): Part of Centre South Twp., Marion South City, Wilson Twp.
• Peabody Senior Center, 106 N. Walnut: Catlin City, Catlin Twp., part of East Branch Twp., part of Fairplay Twp., Peabody City,
• Tampa Senior Center, 100 Main Street: Blaine Twp., Colfax Twp., Durham City, Durham Park Twp., Logan Twp., Moore Twp., Ramona City, Tampa City